Tinka construction can carry out complex electrical installations, as well as maintenance works (PRAM checks). The company has authorized specially trained personnel and specific equipment.
- outdoor / indoor electrical installations for civil buildings;
- outdoor / indoor electrical installations for industrial premises / buildings;;
- low voltage power installations;
- electrical and underground, single-phase and three-phase electrical connections at a rated voltage of 0,4 kV;
- low-voltage installation with power supply intended for single-use, to be carried out by DIN Low Voltage Network or Transformer Distribution Box / Transformer Box;
- execution, verification, land measurement, earthing and earthing installations related to civil and industrial buildings;
- maintenance works on pedestrian and road lighting on the streets, temporarily festive and ornamental or festive ornamental, connected to the public electrical installations, observing the provisions of art. 54
- perform measurements on low-voltage electrical equipment and installations according to the legal regulations in the field. electrical installations
Tinka Construction capabilities span new construction and interior renovation projects and include installations for audio and visual communication, data communications and security.
Our portfolio is diversified, with installations across all markets.
The 2016 California Electrical Codeis based upon the 2014 NEC, which is the state standard for all 50 states for electrical hazard protection from electrical design to installation to inspection. Based on the premise of protecting people and property, Part 3 integrates the full text of the 2014 NFPA 70 and the changes clearly marked as additions, deletions, or modifications.
Changes in the 2016 California Electrical Code include:
Extended information on arc fault circuit interrupter (AFCI) & ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) safeguards in houses Ongoing safety measures on installs for electrical workers
New approaches on low voltage power distribution
New coverages regarding photovoltaic (PV) electric systems safety
Updates to voltage levels employed in the code
Plus several others regarding secure utitlization of the newest electrical technology and systems.
The 2016 California Electrical Code is updated every three years based on the California Code of Regulations, Title 24. These regulations implement the State's statutes and have the same force of law.
We are ready to serve your electrical installation needs to power your building, inside and out. We perform our services efficiently, cost effectively and at the highest safety standards.